22 January — 22 April 2018. Apply now!
Why Join Techmafia?
Techmafia is an intensive 3-month soft landing program during which participants make more progress than they would over an entire year by themselves. It is based on lean methodology and exploits IIDF’s extensive experience to help tech entrepreneurs become problem/solution fit and get traction in the USA.
- Find your clients
- Validate your product
- Develop sales channels
IIDF is the most active early stage fund in Russia and Europe according to Dow Jones. We have $100M (6bn RUB) under management. Since 2013, IIDF has closed 370 deals with values ranging from $20k to $5.5M. Our investment activity accounts for more than 100 IT startup deals each year, constituting 80% of the Russian early-stage venture capital market.
We’ve launched a soft landing program in San Francisco to help European companies get significant traction on the US market.
The second round of Techmafia begins on January 22, 2018. The participants are listed here.
Techmafia is a paid, equity-free soft landing program:
- Two months in Moscow (starting on January 22, 2018): product preparation, adaptation and fine-tuning of product descriptions in English, initial Customer Discovery, search for growth hacks on the US market
- One month in San Francisco (from March 24 to April 22, 2018): meetings with potential clients, feedback from investors, close work with US experts, continuation of Customer Discovery, Customer Development
Techmafia is designed for Tech Companies at Seed/Series A Stage
- Product has been validated on the Russian market
- Some revenue in Russia :)
- Spheres: HiTech, software, hardware, IoT
Become a Part of the Largest Tech Entrepreneur Community in Russia
Since 2013, we’ve been building the largest network of investors, accelerators, incubators, universities, corporations and founders all over Russia.